- The kid. As Mr W closes in on eight years old, I am delighted with how he's "turning out".
- The squeeze. CB's coming back from New Zealand today, and I'm thankful we're us.
- F and F. Friends and family. My circle of them means a lot to me.
- The job. 'nuff said.
- The house. Despite it being over 100, I love my little house and appreciate a roof over my head.
- Health. Of Mr W and my own as well.
- Living in Colorado. I know winter's coming, but boy it was a nice autumn!
- Sally Doodle Fuzzy Head.
Thanks to those that read my stuff here. Hope your Thanksgiving gives you the opportunity to appreciate the good stuff.