Monday, September 8, 2008

Isn't it cool

Back in July, there was this weird confluence of events around me getting back in touch with a friend from my high school days. The short version is, the day I found her on Facebook, she thought she saw my ex and Mr W driving in Yellowstone National Park on vacation. Quite the coincidence.

We grew up in Ohio, but she's worked around the US and overseas in the last decade or so, and is ready to settle in NY state. She's passing through CO on the way, so I'm excited to to get the chance to see her, and have her meet Mr W.

I wonder if it's because we shared some of our most formative years, but this friend is one of those people that I can pick-up-where-we-left-off with. Isn't that cool? It gives me a bit of insight as to why I am the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.