Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blog Post - Thanksgiving Edition


As I sit here waiting for my samples to incubate for an hour, I thought I would make mention of the things that I'm thankful for today.
  • The kid. As Mr W closes in on eight years old, I am delighted with how he's "turning out".

  • The squeeze. CB's coming back from New Zealand today, and I'm thankful we're us.

  • F and F. Friends and family. My circle of them means a lot to me.

  • The job. 'nuff said.

  • The house. Despite it being over 100, I love my little house and appreciate a roof over my head.

  • Health. Of Mr W and my own as well.

  • Living in Colorado. I know winter's coming, but boy it was a nice autumn!

  • Sally Doodle Fuzzy Head.

Thanks to those that read my stuff here. Hope your Thanksgiving gives you the opportunity to appreciate the good stuff.

image

1 comment:

  1. Do you really think winter will ever arrive?? I'm doubting it!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.