Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ooh! My first meme

Saw this on friend LaGuera's site, and will play.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working for a company that made artsy rubber stamps, coordinating the process of turning artwork into the stamp and its label. Married, and trying to get pregnant, too.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
Return a call to someone at work
Go to a movie
Eat something cool on this hot day
Post to my blog
Snuggle with my guy

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Almost anything chocolate
Berries
Clif bars
Sunchips
Melon

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Buy land in ecologically-sensitive areas
Pay off my siblings' mortgages
Buy a winter and a summer house
Get my own plane to travel in
Figure out a way to contribute to scientific literacy
hey, I'd make a great philanthropist...

5. 5 Places I've lived:
Cleveland, OH
Bowling Green, OH
Norwalk, OH
Toledo, OH
Fort Collins, CO

6. Jobs I've had:
Day camp kitchen prep
Retail
Environmental Education
Computer image editing
Technician/Postdoc

Passing this on to the next person...
CB

And more people, if I can think of more friends that have blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing! I think you'd make a great philanthropist, too! Come on big money!

    Stay inside down there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.