Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Done!

 Here's my Liesl sweater.  I had to redo one arm, so it took me a little longer than I thought it would.  But I like it!!  It fits well, and I like the way it looks.

Here it is after blocking.  I wasn't sure if it would be long enough, but it's fine.  The lace really stretched quite a bit.  Yea!  This is my next project:  Cadence.  I'm casting on with smaller needles than it calls for, so the neck isn't so big, and so far so good, but I'm only a few rows in :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wowee, does that ever look nice on you! You should be very proud of the way it came out. Good job!! (Nice that you had a turtleneck to go with it, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater!! I've got a pair of socks on my needles right now and 3/4 of one felted clog on another and I need to finish them first, but sweater is on my list this year. Yours turned out so nice. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.