Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day

Tomorrow is my first day of teaching. I'm ready content-wise, although I can't seem to get into my campus email account. There's also a bunch of little things to remember and book keeping things to do.

I feel like this is the time to take a deep breath and head on in there. I've sort of figured out how I'll allocate my time, and on the days during the week that I have Mr W, I'm just not going to expect too much school stuff to get done. I was also hoping to bank some hours for CB visits, but it's been hard to both take time off of work to do school stuff, and get ahead in that regard. I have a week's vacation yet, so that' good.

Here we go.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, D. It did go just fine. I talked too much, and need to come up with activites for them, but it was a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggselent! The next class will be even better! How many students in the class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry, Mike. I didn't see this until just now. Only 24 students, which is a really manageable number.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.