Monday, April 1, 2013

Reasonable Saturday reasonably interrupted


My otherwise solid plan of "getting things done" on Saturday was interrupted by a request to go to the zoo, so that's what we did. I am ambivalent about zoos in the truest sense of that word, but we did see some cool stuff. The weather was perfect for it, too. Mostly overcast, a bit breezy, and temps in the 60's. 

There will be time this weekend to pull up carpet and install the vinyl tile. Looks like it's going to be warm, so I might be able to update my irrigation this week, too. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you did the "important" thing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I do tend to try to "get things done" even when I have Mr W, and it's good to suspend that.

      Delete

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.