Wednesday, February 10, 2010

13 more to go

I'm making good progress on these lab reports. The students actually write fairly well, they just don't quite know what they are supposed to say, although we give them pages of what is supposed to go in the document.

In other news, I signed Mr W up for skating lessons. Beginning Hockey Skate, it's called, and it's for kids who have not skated before. He's looking forward to it now, but when I told him, you'd have thought I signed him up for princess classes or something equally awful. Crying, yelling, accusations of me being the worst mother in the world. Blah, blah, blah. I told him he could pick some other sport to try, as this was the point after all, but he finally said he'd try the skating.

I wish I had that much energy to throw into something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.