Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful

I posted the other day how Mr W and I were invited to my friend J's house for Thanksgiving, and how I was OK with laying low today, but happy we got invited. Well, we just got back, and I had a lovely time. 

OK, I also had a couple of glasses of wine, but hey, with all that food, it evens out, right?

Anyway, we part of a group of 14 or so, and J comes from a big family, so it was some of her sibs, her mom, and some nieces and nephews. The thing was, everyone got along. That sounds so simple, but it was clear that they were all pretty laid back and just wanted to eat and drink and hang out. Good conversation, and Mr W and I had a really nice time. Now I just need to stay up until bedtime so I don't go to sleep at 7 pm. Oh, and they play cards! So I might go back tomorrow night and play card with them - fun!

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving Day . . . and that you've met and made some new friends. A nice Thanksgiving to remember. Ours has been really nice, too. (Do we HAVE to go back to the grind tomorrow??)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.