Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nice Job

I'm just back from the colonoscopy. The prep was a bit difficult this time - took a long time to kick in, and that's all I'll say about that. Dear friend D got me there and back, and I'm so grateful. I got the all clear from the doc: "normal colon, no polyps, nice job". That last part makes me giggle a bit. There were so many people involved in this process, no wonder health care costs are so expensive. I probably talked to 12 people today. But they all were nice and professional, and I wondered about if I would have made a good anesthesiologist. It sounded like she had a cool job.

I'm relieved that the results were normal, and I don't have to do this again for five years, which is a good thing. The rest of my day entails a nap, some knitting and the usual dog park.

3 comments:

  1. You sure DESERVE a nap after that! Glad all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT-CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE DONE THIS MONTH-NOT- BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOME COMFORT KNOWING EVERYTHING IS OK-MY HUSBAND HAS HAD ABOUT 5 DONE AT THE VA HOSPITAL-THEY SHUFFLE YOU IN AND OUT LIKE A DECK OF CARDS

    ReplyDelete

Hi, sorry to make the humans do an extra step.